marvelloussbooks

marvelloussbooks

Reading is in progress.

Nightshade: Book 1

Nightshade: Book 1 - Andrea Cremer This book is okay and it's my first time reading about werewolves. I'm more to vampires but hey, I want to try something new and so I started with Nightshade. This book tells about the love triangle between Calla, Shay and Ren, about the truth that has been kept from all of them.

Although the story is about the love between Shay and Calla, actually I prefer it between Calla and Ren. Ren is hot, very sexy and he's a player. However, he's a good guy and no longer switching girls as he's committed to Calla. He's actually fall in love with Calla and he does care about her. He'll do anything to protect her even though deep down, he knew that Calla loves Shay. I tried to love Shay but I just can't. He's a nice guy but I don't find there's something about him that interesting. I really don't understand why Calla loves him. And Calla, she's brave and strong but sometimes, she's fragile only to those two boys. She's living in confusion, I'm sad for her.

Why though, this story must have Shay in it? Why don't it be the story about Calla and Ren and with different kind of ways revealing the truth? About the Keepers and the Searchers. I dislike the ending as it's just stuck like that as I was curious to know more and I was shocked actually to find that I was at the last page. I hope the next sequel will be more interesting.