marvelloussbooks

marvelloussbooks

Reading is in progress.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré Reread this book. I wonder what made me gave this book full stars before.

This time, I gave it 3 stars. Lost two stars because Harry's attitude and I fell asleep in the middle of reading because the story's dull.

1) Harry's attitude - He's a lot of annoying this time. He couldn't control his temper and he bit everyone's head off, wouldn't give anyone any chance to explain. I felt sorry for Hermione and Ron who always there for him. Can Harry be at least thoughtful and grateful? Although I understand why Harry's acting like that - he has bit of Voldemort's essence.

2) Dull - Not just the book, even the movie - I don't really quite liking the Order of Phoenix. It's just not that interesting and has bit of adventures. Reading it I fell asleep, I dozed off too in the cinema hall.

3 stars because I liked Umbridge. Evil and cow she is but she's an interesting character to read. Besides, the further understanding and information about the prophecy. Most important, Voldermort has rising, again. By the way, I felt bad for Harry because Sirius was killed as he is the only family left.