What a relief that I finally done with this! A review? Probably just a brief one because many people have full reviewed this book.
So, what I like?
1. Daenerys Targaryen - awesome, breathe fire and mother to three dragons!
2. Khal Drogo - because he was portrayed by Jason Momoa. Haha sorry very biased on my part.
3. Jon Snow - I liked reading his thoughts.
4. Arya Stark - very fierce.
5. Tyrion Lannister - wicked sense of humour.
I hate most of the bad people, villains in this book. Because they live. Ugh.
And also good people too and these are on top of my good-side-hate-characters list.
1. Catelyn Tully - I don't care if you like her because to me, she should be dead, replace Lord Eddard instead. I hate her the moment I read her hatred towards Jon Snow. I hate her as the story went. She is just ticked me off all the time. She's on the good side yes, but I just can't seem to like her.
2. Sansa Stark - she is just plain stupid to the core.
3. Viserys Targaryen - arrogant like hell! Truly glad Khal Drogo 'crowned' him.
I will continue with the series. Problem is I just don't know when because thick book is utterly daunting to read. I believe it will be soon.
Read on your own peril!