marvelloussbooks

marvelloussbooks

Reading is in progress.

North of Need

North of Need - Laura Kaye 4 stars

This is an honest and highly subjective review, proceed with caution. You have been warned.

Owen (god of winter) + Megan (human)

This book could be just like any other contemporary romance except with a little add of paranormal, things are spiced up.

I liked it because it's one of the unique books. I must say the author has high level of imagination and creativity. Regardless of a few stuffs that made me think twice, think logically - I decided to not make sense of it and simply enjoyed the story.

Loved the main characters and felt connected to them. Alternate POVs is a brilliant idea because I could indulge both Owen and Megan's thoughts and feelings. Other characters made appearances too and some of them most likely to appear more in the next few installments of the series. That, I can't wait.

If you are up to read something cute, sweet, and romantic book with holiday theme in it, I recommend you read this book.

Harvest's Festival is around the corner. To those celebrating, Selamat Gawai Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai Lantang Senang Nguan Menua, oooohaaa!

Read on your own peril.