marvelloussbooks

marvelloussbooks

Reading is in progress.

Beauty Dates the Beast

Beauty Dates the Beast  - Jessica Sims 3-psychotic-alpha-cougar-moronic-human-female-with-crap-cliff-fucking-hanger-stars.

I hope with description above, you will know that's my overall reaction after I finished with the book.

I'm so pissed off right now because I thought I could ditch this series altogether forever after the crappy, torturous journey I had with this book but only to find out I got no choice but to continue to Book 2 if I wanted to find out what's next in Sara and Ramsey's story.

Actually I got choices: to continue or discontinue but heart says I have to but brain screams NOOO. I'm in serious dilemma.

Anyway, I have to tell there's something I really liked in this book. 1) Despite Bathsheba the heroine being moronic a lot, sometimes she's a likable person when she's being funny. That's the bonus of her that I loved. 2) Despite Beauregard the hero being psychotic from the beginning until the end, I liked it when he's being sweet and loves to cuddle and snuggle. 3) The very best part in this book is when things got uber nasty, puke-induced at 70% of the story and because of that I didn't know how should I shelve this book: whether to put it in paranormal romance or horror or both.

You can read this book if you want but I don't recommend it. Read on your own peril.